Here I am, 30 days out; this is a screenshot of my stage routine! I am very excited about my posing and I just need to practice it every day to make it super natural.
Tomorrow I get popcorn!!! I have popcorn as my ‘refeed’ for carbohydrates once a week as I’m eating less than 100g net carb every other day. It is the biggest, baddest bowl of buttery popcorn you could make up in your mind too. Today it is ugly out and my head and body ache, so the plan is to go for a walk with ‘da June and and bake, because somehow that is satisfying me.
Here’s one of the recipes I made to get rid of the lingering chocolate chips I had in my fridge. By my recent posts, this could just be a chocolate mint blog!
- 1 1/2 cups mint chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water, 3/4 cup of the mint-chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Add melted chips and egg; beat well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Stir in remaining 3/4 cup of mint-chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded handfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets- my batch made 18 large cookies.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes.
- Allow to stand 2-3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- Cool completely on wire racks.