Meal plan clients! Here is a list that you can use if you’d like to swap a food or ingredient in your meal plan.
- Make your exchanges within the same food/macro category
- Find the initial food you are swapping, and adjust the quantity of the one you are exchanging it for to make it close in calories and desired grams of carb, fat or protein.
- Click on the images to expand
“FREE” FLAVOURING LIST
- SEA SALT
- SPICES: PEPPER, CHILI, OREGANO, CUMIN, CURRY, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, ETC.
- HOT SAUCE
- XYLITOL GUM
- UNSWEETENED TEA AND COFFEE
- FLAVOURED WATER
- ON OCCASION (THESE CAN INCLUDE SUGAR, CAN CAUSE STOMACH GAS AND BLOAT): KETCHUP, OTHER CONDIMENTS, GUM AND CARBONATED BEVERAGES.
DRINK WATER BETWEEN MEALS, ESPECIALLY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING