If you’re looking for a meal plan, personal trainer or fitness class, I’ve got you covered ~ both through online services and personally in Cold Lake, Alberta.
Book me for Personal Training & other Well-being Services 🙂
(online clients accepted!)
Fitness Programs, Non-Competitive
$100 New client fitness program, Local, Programs are customized to individual ability, goals and interests; and can last 8-14 weeks in duration. Furthermore, your plan is based on your schedule, time limit and equipment available to You. After we’re in contact (email/messenger), I’ll require your email to send you my questionnaire to collect some information and insight about You 🙂 I’ll design a rough draft of your fitness regime, Then! We will book a personal training session (included) to go through all exercises/loading and ensure proper form, and you’ll receive your complete and perfect training program in PDF format through email at our session 🙂
$75 New client fitness program, Online, Fitness program customized to individual ability, goals and interest; can last 8-14 weeks in duration. Furthermore, your plan is based on your schedule, time limit and equipment available to You. After we’re in contact (email/messenger), I’ll require your email to send you my questionnaire to collect some information and insight about You 🙂 Then! I’ll send your program to you in PDF format and ALL your exercises will be available to view for demonstration in the “Exercise Exchange” tab here on my website. Plus! This fitness program includes 2 weeks of online coaching, send me side view videos for feedback, and pick my brain if you’re bored 😉
$40 Client re-assessment & updated fitness program
Fitness Programs, Competitive
$250-400 New client fitness program for competition, fitness program and 1 personal training session to for program run through and development. Programs are customized to individual goals and can last 8-20 weeks in duration. Competitive sports that I can coach and program through the entire process include:
– Running, Long & Short Distance Competition
– Triathlon, Hikes and ‘Tough Mudder’ Endurance Competition
– Powerlifting Competition
– Bikini, Fitness and Figure Competition
Competition Preparation Details:
- Assistance for registration and membership with the most beneficial federation for your body type/goals.
- Critique of your body composition and posing to decide appropriate category and class for each athlete.
- Advice with suit selection, measurements, color recommendations, and ordering of suit from reliable sources.
- Advice in organizing athletes spray tans, hotels and provide updated information on ticket sales if needed.
- Posing sessions (additional charge) OR weekly posing check-ins via Face-Time/Skype/or Video text are mandatory (dependent on the location of an athlete, online athletes are still encouraged to send posing videos to coach)
- Continued diet alterations to competitors nutrition regime throughout competition prep
- Continued alterations of the cardio regime to target specific goals (fasted cardio, HIIT, Night-Time cardio, steady state, etc.) cardio type, amount and timing will change throughout prep on a personalized basis, dependent on the physique and progress of the athlete.
- Continued alterations to the competitors training regime to target specific body parts judged heavily in the competitor’s class. Training regimes may be altered to create more symmetry in specific areas of the client, or to help target areas in which the athlete may be lacking.
- Personalized “Peak Week Plan” is given to all athletes to follow for 7 days prior to their exact show date. Peak Week planning includes all information necessary for an athlete getting on stage.
- Rozendal Fitness Competition Prep. Guide PDF with nutrition, and supplment explanations and dosing, plus a Timeline of what you should be doing each week and a “What to Pack” list outlining all necessary items needed for show day.
- Personalized Re-feed Meals designed and given to competitors by coach AS NEEDED throughout competition prep. Re-feed meals are constructed on an individualistic basis, based on current body composition and progress! Your coach provides these meals as practice for your pre-competition food regime. Photos prior to a meal, post meal, and hours after your meal are going to be requested, as different “loads” will be given to note how the body reacts to certain macronutrients.
- Continued support from your coach via Text message, Email, Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, or phone call throughout your competition prep and onward.
- If within appropriate distance, a coach will attend the show to support athlete(s).
- 24/7 text/call/email/FaceTime is given to any athlete competing without coach present on the weekend of their show.
- Please note that the registration fee for each show is different and that the client is responsible for paying for registration for their particular show, although your coach will show you HOW to register. This fee can range from $70-$200 dependent on which federation you are competing in! Registration is necessary approximately 2 weeks prior to your show day.
Meal & Supplement Plans
(online clients accepted!)
All plans include a food substitution list for variety and supplement dosing if you so wish to take any. For BEST results, I include 4 weeks of weekly check-ins for better monitoring and advice. Once a week you can send me a progress picture and/or description/spreadsheet of how your diet went each day. Your options are below, and are good for minimum 4-6 weeks.
$50 ~ 1 Day Planned
Follow this “perfect” day meal plan everyday of the week taking 1 day off to meal prep. and have some other non-meal plan foods as a little rest. This plan is great if you know what you like and don’t mind eating similar foods each day. Macronutrients are shown so that if you’d like to track foods in an online diary and make your own substitutions, you can.
$75 ~ 3 Days Planned
Follow 3 days of your “perfect” day meal plan everyday of the week taking 1 day off to meal prep. and have some other non-meal plan foods as a little rest. This plan gives you more choices, with less thinking! Cycle through the days as you like, for example:
Option A) Monday Day 1, Tuesday Day 2, Wednesday Day 3, Repeat (with Sunday Off)
Option B) Monday/Tuesday Day 1, Wednesday/Thursday Day 2, Friday/Saturday Day 3, Sunday Off, Repeat
Option C) Week 1 Day 1, Week 2 Day 2, Week 3 Day 3 (with Sundays Off)
THEN! Once you’re bored with your 1 or 3 Day Meal Plan, I have ebooks available if you are wanting new recipes to try and fit your macros, OR, simply renew your meal plan with me and I’ll do the tracking for you.
$25 ~ Macro Calculations (using your current metabolism history, not just a generic calculation). Track your macros to have more freedom in your diet while getting to your goals!
$65 ~ Macro Calculations with 2 weeks Online Coaching (using your current metabolism history, not just a generic calculation). This is great for those who are not familiar with tracking macros. I can teach you how! Learn how to track everything you eat, track and make recipes, manipulate macros (alcohol, fats/carb conversions, etc!)
$80 ~ Special Recommendation Meal Plans theres always a way past a plateau, or stage in life. You can contact me for these or I can recommend them to you after working together for a while. This plan includes special plans such as Carbohydrate Cycles and Ketogenis.
$80 ~ Reverse Dieting Meal Plans Typically for stage competition or sports weight cutting athletes. This plan will slowly increase calories back up to your new metabolic set-point (new maintenance calories); with the goal of homeostasis in the body to generate proper hormone and metabolic functions. In my method, these first increase is a significant jump, and small increments done on a weekly or bi-weekly basis with monitoring over an 8-week period. If more time is required- this plan can be re-purchased for an extended 8 weeks, etc.
1-on-1 Personal Training
$200 for 5 60 minute training sessions
$380 for 10 60 minute training session
$120 for 5 30 minute training session
Partner Personal Training
$400 10 60 minute partner training sessions
Contact me @ 403-700-7427 or email@example.com.